2009年5月14日 星期四

5 Fragments of film





I.

That is not Yo Yo Ma
And not Bach for sure
What I want is to ignite the gunpowder
Just in the bar of the Buenos Aires
Blow up



II.

In the beginning, there comes out the word "Blade"
Is it the relationship what we got?
And then I found another word "Entangled"
Then I truly hope that has never happened, Le Roseaux sauvages of mine


III.

Look, there is no expression on her face
But the connection between us is written between her joints
When my left little finger moves, her right knee will feel the happiness
Then my right forefinger tics, her left wrist senses the sadness
I seem to know her, or maybe I don't
The Double Life of Veronique, the common name of mine and hers


IV.


Applause with feet
Even I don't have the arms like commons
Swing with all my happiness
I still have my sense
Just there, in the second joint of little toe of My Left Foot


V.

Before the spacecraft departed, It still remembered to look back
The shinning sunlight is reflected from the huge apron
Then aroused it to cry
Just at the moment while it saw its wife
Her black huge body with six feet
Standing above Dune

沒有留言: