2010年1月12日 星期二

The Best Language


I don't know why I'm always with tear while I see someone dancing, of course, it should be done by the great dancers. I always ask why? why not songs? though I love music with all my heart. why not speeches? I always feel passion through the most touching speeches.

I watched "so u think u can dance" recently, and I feel quite moved all the show. In the beginning, I don't know why I'm always moved with tears, and then I get that, cuz it's the best language for me. I prefer ppl will understand me with my pose, my gestures more than with my talking.

I know, I know, sometimes I speak too much, and sometimes it's doesn't what I want to communicate. Too familiar with talking is my weakness, and the most weak part is I don't want to say it straight.

And, I prefer dancing, cuz it's not only the communication but also something more deeply and simple way to express yourself.

Feel more about yourself, and face to it, you will find the real your in you.

1 則留言:

smartway 提到...

If the best language is dancing ,then I'd better be speechless and smile.....